- Professionals aspiring to clear the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) program by CNCF
- Professionals keen on advancing their career as DevOps Engineers
- Individuals looking to establish their credibility and value in the market as Kubernetes Administrators
- Principal Software Engineers
- Cloud Professionals
- Technical Leads
1. Introduction to Android Development
Learning Objective:Basics of Android, Android Architecture, Android Studio Setup - Modifying project parameters in Android Studio and Gradle build files, Adding dependencies in Android Studio and Gradle build files,DDMS, Activity Lifecycle, Event Listener
- Basics of Android
- Android Architecture
- Android Studio Setup - Modifying project parameters in Android Studio and Gradle build files,
- Adding dependencies in Android Studio and Gradle build files,
- Activity Lifecycle
- Event Listener
2. Android Layouts and Widgets
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn to create a user interface by using the visual tools and the underlying XML. We will deep dive into core of Android layouts and impressive and easy to code android widgets along with Implementing Event Receivers.
- RelativeLayout - Adding a widget to the user's home screen and updating active home screen widgets
- CheckBox , RadioButtons, Spinner, AutoCompleteTextView, CardView, TimePicker, DatePicker Dialog
- BroadcastReceivers (System & Custom)
3. Activities, Intents, Fragments and Notifications
Learning Objective: In this module, you will be able to create applications with multiple activities and learn to share information between multiple activities with the help of Intents and fragements. Also you will be able to generate notifications in android.
- Activities - Persisting application state during configuration changes and creating activity hierarchies
- Explicit and Implicit intents - Navigating between activities using intents
- Using NotificationCompact to Show Notifications - UsingPendingIntentto package and send a delayed action
- Services for executing background work
- UsingJobSchedulerfor syncs and periodic tasks, and Scheduling time sensitive tasks with alarms
4. Customizing Widgets and Constructing Option Menu
Learning Objective: In this module you will learn to implement different collections widgets available in android like GridView, ListView and RecyclerView. We will also learn to implement one of the four essential components of Android development, which is Broadcast Receivers. We will also deep divining into Android canvas framework, which lets you draw different shapes on the screen.
- ListView - Building layouts using XML and Java code and Grouping common UI design elements with styles
- RecyclerView - Handling item touch interactions in a RecyclerView
- DrawerLayout - Providing alternative resources for device configuration changes
- Canvas & Paint - Customizing the application theme
- Extending framework UI components to create custom views and validating application layouts properly respond to accessibility events
- Constructing Option menus for action bar navigation
5. Storage, Media and Animations
Learning Objective: In this module you will learn most important persistent frameworks in Android system, which is SharedPreference, and Android File System. We will learn to implement different types of animations provided by android system to create impressive android applications.
- Internal & External File Storage
- haredPreference - Creating settings UI using the preferences framework and reacting to changes in a Shared Preferences instance
- MediaPlayer & VideoView
- Tween Animation
Learning Objective: In this Android Certification module, at times you will need to perform tasks that should prevent blocking the user from performing other tasks in the application. Here is when services and broadcast receivers come into play. You will learn the highly acclaimed API of Android framework, which is AsyncTask. We will also learn to implement SOAP Services. You will understand the concept of Retrofit library used for performing these Asynchronous tasks.
- An overview of SAS
- Application of SAS
- SAS Environment
- Interface, Components
- SAS Libraries
- Data Step, Proc Step, Key Concepts - Data Set, Descriptor, Portion, Data Portion, Observation, Variables etc.
6. Location and Google Map
Learning Objective:In this module you will learn android location framework like GoogleMaps and Geocoder, which will help you to integrate location related functionality in your applications. You would also learn to draw markers on the map to show targeted locations to user and also perform animated zooming over the map.
- Fetch Users Current Location
- Reverse Geocoding using Geocoder,
- Showing Current Location on Map,
- Showing Markers on Map
- Exploring different Map Types Animated Zooming using Camera
6. Database Framework and Third Party Libraries
Learning Objective: In today's world what app doesn't make use of saving and retrieving data? You will be learning most common mechanisms for doing this. You will learn to use android SQLite framework. Also you will see how the data can be saved in database asynchronously. After completing database we will learn how to use few of the most famous and efficient third party libraries in our application like image loading, database implementation while writing minimal code.
- Using SQLiteOpenHelper - Accessing static bundled data in assets (e.g. premade databases, config files)
- SQLite Data Types
- Maping between Table & Widgets using CursorAdapters, Async CursorLoader
- Palette for extracting colors from images
- Picasso for Image Loading & Caching, ButterKnife for Injecting Views, TimesSquare for showing CalendarView, Cupboard for ORM
6. Localization, Sensors and Social Media Integration
Learning Objective: We will be learning Single Sign on, uploading files to Google Drive. We will also learn how to target international audience using localization and various sensors available in Android devices like compass, Accelerometer etc.
- , Facebook Integration
- , Dropbox Integration,
- Google Drive Integration
- , Exploring Android Sensors