- Anyone interested in learning the Go Programming Language
- Software Developers interested in using Go to compile and test Go based applications
- DevOps practitioners looking to learn about Go to support Go based applications
- Learn about what makes Go a great language
- Learn how to install the Go toolchain
- Learn how to setup Visual Studio Code to edit and debug Go programs
- Learn how to work with the Go Playground to test and run snippets of Go code
- Learn and understand the basic Go language syntax and features
- Learn how to use the Go tool chain commands to compile, test, and manage Go code
- And finally, you’ll learn how to work with and manage Go modules for module dependency management
1.Introduction to the Go Programming Language
Learning Objective:In this module, you will be introduced to the DevOps environment..
- Why Go ?
- Setting up the development machine
- Go Basic Syntax
2. Language Features
Learning Objective:In this module, you will gain insights into Source Control Management and learn the functionalities of Git.
- Basic Features
3. Advanced Features
Learning Objective:In this module, you will learn about the different actions performed through Git and will be introduced to Jenkins and Maven.
- Go mem
- Go Pipes
- Goo Routines
4. Using Go on the Cloud
Learning Objective:In this module, learn how to perform Continuous Integration by building applications with the help of Maven and create deployment pipelines using Jenkins.
- Go on Amazon AWS
- Go on Docker
- Go on Google
5. Configuration Management Using Ansible
Learning Objective:Learn how to manage and configure your infrastructure using Ansible Ad-Hoc commands, Playbooks, and Roles.
- Introduction to Configuration Management
- Infrastucture as Code
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Architecture
- Inventory Management
- Ansible Modules
- AD-HOC Commands
- Ansible Playbooks
- Ansible Roles
6. Containerization using Docker
Learning Objective:In this module, you will learn how to write your application using ES6. Also, you will learn how to Design Dashboard and perform CRUD operations.
- Docker Architecture
- Container Lifecycle
- Docker CLI
- Port Binding
- Detached and Foreground Mode
- Dockerfile Instructions
- Docker Image
- Setting up Docker Hub
- Docker Volumes
- Installing Docker Compose
- Installing a Multi-Container Application using Compose
- Running Docker in Swarm Mode
7. Orchestration using Kubernetes
Learning Objective:In this module, you will learn how to secure your application by implementing API Authentication and User authentication using JSON Web Tokens (JWT).
- Introduction to Container Orchestration
- Kubernetes Core Concepts
- Understanding Pods
- ReplicaSet and Replication Controller
- Rolling Updates and Rollbacks
- Scaling Application
- Deploying Services
- Persistent Volumes and Persistent Volume Claims
- ConfigMaps and Secrets
- Helm Charts
8. Monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
Learning Objective:In this module, you will learn how Build Realtime Chat Application using Socket.IO.
- Introduction to Prometheus and Grafana
- Prometheus and Grafana Setup
- Monitoring using Prometheus
- Dashboard Visualization using Grafana
- Creating a Dashboard to monitor the Pipeline
9. Provisioning using Terraform
Learning Objective:Learn how to provision and manage infrastructure on a Cloud Platform (AWS) using Terraform Configuration Files.
- Introduction to Terraform
- Terraform vs Ansible
- Terraform Architecture
- Terraform Configuration
- Terraform Common Commands
- Managing Terraform Resources
- Terraform State
- Terraform Project